Governing your cookie preferences and all that you need to know.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (such as your computer or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They enable the website to recognize your device and remember your preferences, such as your login information, language, and other settings. Cookies also help us improve our Site and provide you with a better user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them). We also use first-party cookies (which are set by our Site) and third-party cookies (which are set by other websites).
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our Site to function properly and enable you to use our eCommerce functionality. They help keep your session secure and allow you to add items to your shopping cart and complete your purchase.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Site and help us improve our Site’s performance. For example, we use Google Analytics to collect data on website traffic and user behavior.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember your preferences, such as your language and region. They also enable us to provide you with personalized features and recommendations.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They may also be used by third-party advertising networks to show you relevant ads on other websites.
How do I manage cookies?
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to disable them. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your user experience on our site.
We may also use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as web beacons or pixels. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our Site.
– EnviroMatch Inc.
– 41571 Corning Place #106 – Murrieta, CA 92562, USA